Gain the tools you need to help your family
Relationship, Communication and Premarital Coach
B.A., M.A., C.P.L.C., A.C.C.
Teen, Family, Parent and Adult Children Coach
B.S., M.S., P.P.S., A.C.S., C.P.L.C.
Whether it’s with your children or in your relationship, very few things are more stressful than when there is tension in the family. Are you struggling to feel heard, understood and validated? Or there may be chaos in your home and you’re looking for structure and peace.
The frustration and heartache of broken family relationships can be overwhelming. Every family is unique with its own history, specific challenges and dynamics. We understand and we can help. We will guide you in overcoming the obstacles your family is facing by giving you tools you can use immediately to restore relationships, communicate effectively and share a deeper understanding of one another.
Benefits of In-Home Coaching vs Therapy
We understand that reaching out for professional help can be overwhelming and feel vulnerable. This decision can also be challenging logistically as we often have such busy schedules. This is one reason in-home coaching may be the best option for you and your family. We go to you and meet in the comfort and convenience of your home. This saves you time from having to drive from one place to another. Perhaps more importantly is that meeting in the safety of your own home will likely help you and your family feel comfortable causing you to open up more quickly and allow you to get the help you are looking for and meet your goals sooner rather than later. Our sessions are 90 minutes rather than the traditional 50 minutes, allowing time for everyone to share.
Teen, Family, Parent and
Adult Children Coach
B.S., M.S., P.P.S., A.C.S., C.P.L.C.
- Over 18 years’ experience and over 2000 home visits.
- Two time guest on Answers for the Family radio show
- Parent educator and public speaker
- Passionate about helping families and teens find wholeness and healing
- Named Most Inspirational Small Business Owner
Couples, Marriage, Premarital
and Parent Coach
B.A., M.A., C.P.L.C., A.C.C
- Over 14 years of experience
- Licensed member of International Coaching Federation
- Communication and relationship expert
- Extensive experience working with young children and families
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Reduce tension and frustration
- Master effective communication techniques that will work for you and your teen
- Learn productive ways of approaching the issues at hand
- Identify the root of troubling behaviors and put in place specific steps to address them
- Bring peace and harmony back in to your home
MARRIAGE AND COUPLES COACHING
- Learn to reduce tension and frustration using effective communication
- Learn to work in cooperation not competition
- Rebuild trust and resolve conflict
- Generate solutions together
- Establishing clear steps to achieve those goals
COACHING FOR PARENTS OF TEENS AND YOUNG CHILDREn
- Learn how to implement structure
- Establish boundaries in a firm yet loving way
- Create a loving home
- Co-parent effectively and consistently
- Set reasonable expectations for yourself and your child
Adult Children-Parent relationships.
- Learn to communicate in a way that will resolve the issues at hand
- Get the skills you need to build a healthy foundation for moving forward in your relationship
- Learn how to let go of resentments
- Establish a new dynamic as adult to adult vs adult to child
what people say about us
“After starting off somewhat skeptical we quickly learned new communication skills and dumped bad habits. Lisa’s style of “coaching” was very different than any therapy we had experienced in the past. Lisa Smith is a very gifted, caring family counselor. Her “Save My Family Today” practice name could not be more appropriate. She gave us great practical advice and was very insightful as to our family dynamics. She bonded quickly with all of us and helped our family with strategies to deal with some difficult issues. Highly recommended!”
Gary, Orange County